Seeing Science An Illustrated Guide to the Wonders of the Universe EPUB Free Download
Science is beautiful. With original illustrations that deftly explain the strange-but-true world of science, Seeing Science brings the wonderful world of science to life in a quirky, indie style. Artist and lay scientist Iris Gottlieb explains the great mysteries of the universe, such as: neap tides, naked mole rats, whale falls, the human heart, the Uncertainty Principle, the ten dimensions of string theory, and how glaciers are like Snickers bars. Gottlieb’s quirky visual metaphors and concise factual explanations provide just the right amount of information to stoke the curious mind with a desire to know more about the life forces that animate both the smallest cell and the biggest black hole.
Art and science come together to help readers explore the wonders of the universe.
• Colorful, hand-drawn illustrations in a fun, quirky style
• Covers a variety of scientific topics–from biology and astronomy to chemistry
• Features metaphors and facts to give readers a range of scientific information
Those who like Wonders of the Universe (Wonders Series) and Atlas of Human Anatomy (Netter Basic Science) will love this book.
• Fun gift for fans of Pop culture and pop science
• Trivia buffs will love this book
• Great for kids and adults alike